Thursday, February 19, 2009

Suria Mas for 2 years

If someday you think of me and feel like asking me out to yam cha eat pao, I'm no longer in Penang for 2 years time. I'll be doing my degree in architecture at taylors. The place I'm staying is called Suriamas Apartment. Below with 2 attachments, the map and the floor plan layout. Keep your luggage, choose your choice of transportation: bus, plane or car, then head to Petaling Jaya. I will welcome you with my open arms.

By the way, We have an empty room equipped with aircon and fan to let. If so happen any of you looking for a place to rent, kindly look for me for more info.

Gonna miss Penang so much...and you, you, you and you out there...



1 comments:

Sofia Goh February 28, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Hi. I'm interested in the room in Suria Mas :)
I'm a female student of Architecture in Taylors. Do email me to discuss about the details and technicalities involved.

sofiagoh@hotmail.com

  ©