Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Omitted

Do I love my life? Do I really love my studies? Living in KL? My life as a university student astraying to the hell day. Home sick...financial crisis...miss misS miSS Miss Teoh... Life ain't good. Well, no matter how bad it is, there is still few things i like:

1. I'm a student again
2. I live life to the fullest ( Heavy assignmentS!)
3. I love my lecturers, they are great, I learned alot in last sem
4. I gained weight!

Yea, only a few.

And now... oH YEA!

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good night
that tonight’s gonna be a good good night

Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Let’s spend it up

Go out and smash it
like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get OFF

I know that we’ll have a ball
if we get down
and go out
and just loose it all

I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
and loosing all control.............................

Forgive me, black eye peas song running over my mind every sec! Life turns great when I don't give a shit what is my responsible for tomorrow and I can sleep like nobody business. This sem break is wonderful after I been through all these:


Sleepless nights...Overnight in studio... Improper meal... Bathless day... STress.... And my hair turning white... I can see I'm working harder compare to the time when i was in diploma. Thanks to all my kiasu classmates. I was always impressed the work by them in every crit session. Yet, i don't feel im pushing myself to the limit. Hopefully the next sem, im gonna pay more attention in every single detail of my courses and also give all my time to studies.

Having said that, I didn't attend to any Sunday service. GUILTY! I do feel my faith dropping as my trust of foundation started to fade off. Although she keeps telling me to go, something always came up to stop me from going. Hmm... I guess I have to be strong. I'm not yielding. My life routine comes to a point that i need to seek God which I didn't. I depends on my own alot in many things. What's wrong with me? I used to be obsessed to my spiritual life! Enough said. I need to change when I go back to KL. From my live to my studies to my attitude to my passion to everything that needed to change.

Ouch..I get emo sometimes. I shall be happy for the remaining 15 days. Enjoy! me! enjoy!!


Stay tuned for more updates for limited time! *click*

1 comments:

mon May 4, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Louis Vuitton Tuareg handbag
Louis Vuitton Tuareg handbag is made of Monogram Cheche and reinterpret the classic Monogram design in the new ways.
Louis Vuitton Flight Paname Takeoff Handbag

Louis Vuitton Flight Paname Takeoff Handbag is characteristics of the style of the crew in the 70's and made of the luxurious calfskin.
Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Series
Louis Vuitton Cosmic Blossom Series is the series that designed for the season and renders you the feeling in the summer.
Louis Vuitton Raindrop Besace Bag
I have been heading off talking about this Louis Vuitton Raindrop Besace Bag with you not for the reason that I desired to go along.
Louis Vuitton Raindrop Besace Bag
I have been heading off talking about this Louis Vuitton Raindrop Besace Bag with you not for the reason that I desired to go along.
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags themselves are not something necessary, but what they express is an attitude towards life.

  ©