Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Choosen Loser

This is funny... For all these while, due to some problem of my family, I've not been working for quite sometime. I'd been away from studies for almost a year long. In studies, I was supposed to further my studies after graduated from Diploma of Architecture, but after waiting desperately, it seems come to an end telling me, no, not the path I'm travelling on. Life gets misery, million and trillion of excuses given by the feelings deep inside. I'm in the rest room long enough.

My diverted lifestyle, I just awake not long ago, received a call from someone speaking with fluent english accent. It was a request from someone to shoot a wedding in kl. O.M.G! "Ah, sorry sir, I'm trying to figuring out something in my mind here, weak coverage." I explained after conversation delayed for few second. I didn't know how to say and the man who called asking me to check my email for the detailed information. Not trying to boast or something. But somehow I'm invited to be a wedding photographer by some 'ang moh'? Yet, I'm quite confused whether I'm capable of doing it? Deep in my heart, I wanted. Outward feeling, I know which stage I'm standing. But I'm glad God doesn't gave up on me even I always complained I've too much free time.

Some encouragement for my fellow readers and to myself:


The next time you feel like God can't use you, just remember:

Noah was a drunk
Abaraham was too old
Issac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar

Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem and was a murderer (so was Paul)
Gideon was afraid

Samson had long hair and was womanizer
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was burned out and suicidal

Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Noomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt

Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while Jesus was praying
Martha was a paranoid - worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once

Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer...AND
Lazarus was dead!

And don't forget God helped them all!!!

Now! No more excuses!
God can use you to your full potential.

GOD can certainly use you!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly...Leave the rest to GOD.

0 comments:

  ©