Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Discovery of Abandoned Railway Station

This place is the place I wanted to go for a long time ago. Thanks to google earth, wikimapia and GPS system, without technology nowaday, I wouldn't able to make it there. Yong ern and Ciern be my object on that day. They are just too lucky to have these photo I took and editted!

The station is awesome. It is actually not fully abandoned, some part of the station is used for train service platform. The left over trains and track giving a vintage feel for every photo taken. Plenty of opening around the station building gives natural lights as it is a advantages for because I forgot to bring my flash batteries! I used my built in flash as well. Good to be forced to using something I never tried before because I actually learned how to control the built in flash.

Below are 1st badge of the photo taken on that day. Enjoy and leave me a comment! =D

1. perai1

2. perai2

3. perai3a

4. perai4a

5. perai5a

6. perai6a

7. perai7a

8. perai8a

9. perai9a

10. perai10a

11. perai11a

2 comments:

Ciern January 13, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Nice! Heh. But I look weird lah!!!

  ©