Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year Resolution

I wonder why, people around me never discuss about new year resolution. In year 2009, people start talking about the economy crisis. We know this year is going to be a really bad year although Malaysia is still holding it pretty well at the beginning. Shopping complex in Penang seems booming, we have the Gurney New Wing, Times Square which is expected to open soon, Di Piazza Lifestyle mall at Bayan Baru, and the building next to Prangin Mall, I'm not sure what does it called but I'm sure it's another complex. Petrol price decreased to RM1.80, give us another extra miles to go. People still enjoy shopping, buying new cars, enjoying expensive hobby like what I saw the other day, a guy who actually bought A Canon EOS 5D MII with a 24-105mm F4l kitlens, a lowepro backpack, a 48litre drybox and some accessories, all these easily hit the 10K figure.

Why is it so? But other country they are emphasizing the level of debt in the UK is "disturbing," but given the severity of the economic downturn, more government borrowing was the lesser of two evils, Dominique Strauss-Kahn said in an interview to the BBC.

What I had done in the previous year that just ended? I helped my dad in his business but it is sad enough to say I was not able to help much. What is done had been done. When to came to the end of it, I only pray that situation will get better. The only thing that makes me felt proud of myself is my passion on photography. I do learned alot in photography, from the theory of photography to practice of photoshooting, from the raw image to the stage of rectify and beautify, most precious lesson yet a self taught one. The bad side of me, I'd been lazy. I sleep like nobody cares. I have excuses for that actually, I'm not employed and I'm not a student in year 08. Good thing is, I trust God more and more for about things He planned for me. I'm officially baptised. Although my family condition seems not getting any better, I'm glad my parents accepted Christ. Believe, faith and hope are the key of life. Life is not easy but with the strength of God, impossible is nothing.

So, what is my plan for the new year? The famous quote says: "If you failed to plan. you are planning to fail." I'm gonna list out my new year resolution as a target and hit it. I know myself well, without clear goal, it's just merely a fantasy dream. But if goals are set, passion is activated, I'll be motivated to reach the goal. Below is the list of my 2009 Resolutions:

1. Be a teacher in KFC fellowship of my church. Fulltime.
2. Studies. Hopefully Taylor's managed to help me get into Degree courses using my Equator Diploma.
3. Establish my plan on opening an unique restaurant to help my family income.
4. Be a good photographer with strong artistic foundation, knowledge and wisdom.
5. Planning to buy a Wacom tablet. Another self taught subject I'm going to enroll myself.
6. Be a better boyfriend. I've been a good one previous year. *Pat self* =D
7. Get healthy. Systematic lifestyle and exercise. (Perhaps build up some hard flesh?ahahaha...)

7 resolutions! The perfect number. I don't want to make it 10 like what people normally do and don't even bother to fulfill them because busy and lazy are the evil excuses. Wish me luck for my determination and passion to complete them!

0 comments:

  ©