Friday, January 9, 2009

Wish Granted Beautifully

It started on the day my dad admitted hospital. I was there taking care all the needs of my family. Thought of going further my studies to Tasmania still keen in my mind, but it fades of slowly. Obstacles from time to time, the question repeating asking me how am I going to continue my studies? I pray. I didn't even know the path of my future. I wished God gives a direction. Meanwhile, Satan intruded my authority. My negative thoughts formed. Things popped in my mind, things like how my dad wanted me to enroll mysef in architecture but the day before, I was about to find a college for the course I was interested at the time. Evil voice keep whispered to me, I shouldn't have to do all these. My anger grew as I felt I was actually wasting my time. What happen to my "Think Thrice but not Twice" quote I always encourage myself everytime I make a decision? I rambled.

Months ago, I was so desperately praying to God, I really want to know what do I need to do next to secure my future. I feel there's something God wanted me to accomplish before He gives what I want. Feeling unsecure and not reconciled to give up the hope of further my studies. Looking at myself compared to my 4 siblings still studying, my elder sister who is doing her Food science, my younger sister who is studying law at Kemayan ATC, and my 2 lil bro and sis still schooling. I felt I have nothing. Only chaos happened. I started to lost my endurance for everything. Whoever step on my tail, die flat on the ground.

It seemed I have turned into a beast. But no one knows during the midnight, I cried awefully. Sleepless nights haunt. Fear intrudes my life.

Everything has to stop before I do soemthing wrong. Look into the problem closely and not trying to blame whoever get me into this piece of shit. I see myself gave up on architecture. Like what after SPM, choosing a new course. Maybe graphic design(with integration of photography) and event planner. Design is always my forte. I feel better then. Architecture? I told God in prayer, It seems He doesn't like me to further my studies. How to start again? I don't know. Since then, all I know is I'm going to have plenty of time to spend. First time I feel so want to be commited in God's work. And eventually I joined my church saturday children fellowship or better known as KFC, as a teacher helping out.

Things planned. I feel much better for having a life now. Even people finding faults on me, I shoo-ed them off easily. Days ago, I accompanied Dan to ask for college. And myself too wanted to ask for graphic and multimedia course with my Architecture Diploma. I know they are 2 different thing but I just want to do design. Architecture again? Further studies to overseas just hopeless.

And here God started to guide me with the wide open path. On the second day of meeting up the Australia Uni representatives,it was 1:30 pm, I was so lazy to wake up. But I still wake up, get myself prepared. In my mind, talking about further studies made me feel consoled. In reality, the thought of further studies remained a dream. Not anymore. Danny was asking for registration in Taylors counsel centre. They actually offer Bachelor of Science( Architecture) started this year. I didn't hope much but I asked if they can help me to apply architecture degree using my Equator diploma.

OMG!!! I got a place in Taylors. I even get a year exemption. Only 2 study years to earn a degree! Course fee? Much cheaper compare to do it in Aussie. I'm a happy man now. I feel revived. Rejuvenated! Full of hope given by God. It's like Taylors started the degree just for me!
Now only permission is from my parents. If they agree, I'm ready for architorture life.

0 comments:

  ©